Welcome to the MONTREAL BACHATA FESTIVAL!! 💃
This upcoming event is one to not miss!
- ✨ Offering a variety of workshops to attend and expand your skills!
- ✨ Competitions and shows from talented dancers!
- ✨Social dances to enjoy the night! 😍
View the various event tickets and full passes available. The pass includes:
- Access from Thursday to Sunday, 4 nights and 3 days.
- 30+ workshops
- Official launch party
- 4 shows, parties and dance nights including Bachata concert live with Pinto Picasso
- Social dance until 4am!
- Access to our Extreme Dance Competition!
Watch the latest videos here
The 2023 Bachata, bach festival montreal is back at the newly renovated Sheraton Centre Montreal for its 5th Edition.
Step into Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, a vibrant family-friendly hotel welcoming you with thoughtful amenities and a bustling downtown location near the Bell Centre. Let us welcome you with thoughtful amenities and friendly service steps from St. Catherine Street and close to Montreal attractions like The Underground City and The Bach festival Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Our pet-friendly hotel rooms offer you a comfortable space to work, relax and refresh. Club-level rooms allow access to the newly renovated 37th-floor Sheraton Club Lounge, where you can enjoy complimentary breakfast and evening appetizers in an inspiring space overlooking downtown Montreal. Pamper yourself with a spa treatment at Studio Pressurat, break a sweat in the fitness center or take a dip in the indoor pool. Starbucks® located on the Lobby level is ideal for a fresh coffee.