Open to Amateurs and Professionals
Participate in this World Class Latin Dance Competition open to everyone from beginner to advanced. Amateurs and Professionals alike can demonstrate their talent by competing in front of a live audience and judged by world renown dancers and compete for this year’s bragging rights for the best Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba dancer. See below for the complete list of dances, categories and levels.
Competition registration deadline!
HEATS & SHOWCASE PROFESSIONAL, AMATEUR, TEAM, & PRO-AM CATEGORIES
Welcome to the 2022 Montreal Bachata Festival Competitions!
The competitions are open to all national and international artists.
*All competitors must purchase Competitor Pass to access Montreal Bachata Festival activities
The competition will be held Saturday November 19, 2022 from 11am to 5pm and will be open to the public. Judges will be present and final results will be presented at the end of the competition. Deadline to register is : Friday November 18th, 2022
Heats & Showcase
All competitors must be registered for a minimum of 4 heats OR 3 heats and 1 showcase division in order to be eligible for the reduced-price competitor pass.
Registration for a maximum of 2 levels of a dance style will be accepted in order to allow competitors to stand out and compete in a fair and balanced environment. Each director and or instructors will therefore be responsible for registering their students at the respective levels while respecting the guidelines of each level.
Steps for obtaining the competitor pass:
- First, simply register the categories in which the dancers will participate on the following link:
- Send proof of registration to MBF in order to receive the PROMO CODE
- Obtain their competitor pass online on EventBrite using a promotional code assigned to each competitor.
*Please note that competitor pass prices increase every week
The longer they wait, the higher the prices. See the price chart below
|Performer/Competitor Pass||Until October 15||99$|
|Until October 24th||119$|
|Until November 7th||139$|
|Until the Event||159$|
★ REMINDER: There will be no general practice.
- Competition/registration fees are non-refundable
- The competition will take place on Saturday 19th of November.
- MBF reserves the right to adjust the competition schedule
- View Music Upload Link Tab to upload your show music